Going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to believe the world is quite literally against me. I don’t want to talk about my problems but suffice it to say that something fishy seems to be going on. Too much bad luck, too many unfortunate coincidences. I believe the world holds two possibilities: the first is that everything is as it seems. The second is that there is something greater whose sole purpose is either to make me kill myself or drive me to the brink of suicide over and over and over without ever pushing me off. I think that all of the people I know are in on it, including all of you. So why am I posting here? Because I’m desperately hoping that I’m wrong and maybe I can be helped. But right now I’m losing it. Fast.

White Dove

I am starting to believe the world is quite literally against me. I don’t want to talk about my problems but suffice it to say that something fishy seems to be going on. Too much bad luck, too many unfortunate coincidences. I believe the world holds two possibilities: the first is that everything is as it seems. The second is that there is something greater whose sole purpose is either to make me kill myself or drive me to the brink of suicide over and over and over without ever pushing me off. I think that all of the people I know are in on it, including all of you. So why am I posting here? Because I’m desperately hoping that I’m wrong and maybe I can be helped. But right now I’m losing it. Fast.
i am not in on anything to cause hurt to you or others.

please pm me if you would like to talk.? :hug:

R

Robin

I'm not against you but I know how you feel, fortunately for me the meds help with those feelings, am here if you need a friend.

Random

Well, I don't know much about this sort of thing but it sounds like some sort of severe paranoia. A little bit of paranoia is probably good for people (keeps you sharp and out of trouble) but when it gets to the point to where you even think random strangers on an internet message board are in on some plot against you, it's getting out of hand.

I know that it sometimes feels like the whole world is against you. The reality is that people are selfish. Really selfish. Nobody wants to hear from you if anything you have to say makes them question themselves, their lives, their beliefs or any other aspect of society in any way. Because you know what? Most people are just as miserable as we are and most of them are simply repressing it. If they couldn't repress it, they wouldn't be able to go on. They even deny it to themselves.

But as far as bad stuff happening in your life, that's all random chance, I think. The reason I picked random for my screen name is that I believe everything happens randomly. If it is good, it is good simply by chance. Same if it's bad. The way society is structured enables people who have had very good luck to artificially heighten their odds of good luck in the future. But the opposite is also true of those who have extended streaks of bad luck. The way society is structured causes those who are down on their luck to have much lower chances of future success because everything is geared to reject "losers". But everybody loses in the end.

As far as getting help, there are medications that can help with paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00