Going crazy.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GraySky, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraySky

GraySky Member

Been a while. I was on edge for a long while but I finally made some friends. Things were goinging great. Started drinking and smoking, and I know its bad but it did help. I started feeling pretty close to a girl in the group but now I heard that I'm no longer wanted around. Honestly i feel a little led on. I felt like if we were together things would be better. I feel worse off now than I was before I got to know these people. I think tomorrow I'm going to do it. I seriously thought people could like me. Funny huh?

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  2. aeommai

aeommai Active Member

i know how you mean.

not fair at all.
    but what can you do?
    you just suck it up, hope tomorrow will be better, and wait to get pushed away.
    and when you fall, you'll hope against all hope that you'll never get up again.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't put up a false front. You aren't being honest with your self. I know what you mean. All the people I thought were friends turned out they were using me. I always had refer with me and they just wanted to get high. Or they just wanted to get all they could from me.
    I have been living in isolation for the last thirteen years. My family doesn't understand how I can live this way. I don't intend to give anyone that chance again. My last go at trying to be friendly about killed me. I tried to end it all by eating a bunch of pain killers. I don't know if I can say that on the forum.
    Well obviously I didn't suceed. After that I went to living my life in my bedroom. That way no one can get to me.
    You need to get some help to try and put your thoughts in order. Do you have anyone your close with? If so try using them as a sort of sound board. Maybe once you get the thoughts in the right perspective you will know how to handle them. Good luck and your not alone. I am here to talk to and I am sure there are others.:chopper:
    Strainger1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.