Going down fast

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ady2011, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

Hi

Sorry I haven't been on the forums for a while. I had a really bad patch at the start of the year and was under the crisis team. I then started to pick up but it was a very slow process. The last few days however I have felt my mood sliding down fast and I am thinking more and more about suicide again. I know I am in the downward spiral and it is not going to stop until the urges get uncontrollable and I try to attempt suicide again.

Since my last bad patch I have turned to religion more but now I am just left feeling how can god be so cruel.

I don't know what to do or where to turn as I went to the ends of the earth to get help last time and I know that there isn't any.

Ady

2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your pain Ady, but these forums are bloody great. Stay here and you'll get great support from some of the nicest people on the planet. They've been great to me and I'm sure they'll try their best to help you.

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome back, Ady. I know that this probably isn't your ideal place to hang out and talk, but we're always here to give support through these tough times. :hugtackles:

4. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

Thanks. I am struggling to keep my head above water at the moment. Anyone would think I shoudl be the happiest person in the world as on the surface I have a lot going for me but deep down I am so unhappy and just don't fit in and feel like I have nothing. If that makes sence. Life seems so empty. I stand back and look at the world and all I see in the world is a horid and over populated world. I don't belong.

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I understand. I feel that way about not belonging on this overpopulated world sometimes too, like I'm a useless statistic in an overwhelmingly gigantic, well-populated world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.