Going down, into the darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybrsk8r

I've been feeling worse lately. I've been crying more. Having more trouble sleeping. I just don't know how much longer I can do this. I'm living for other people, not for me. I'm alone. I've always been slow to let people into my life. Eventually, you can't replace the ones you lose to time and distance and you wind up alone. While there are a few people who would mourn my passing, there aren't many. I guess I'm terrified of ending up completely alone and would rather end things now.

Shadowlands

SF Hugger Extraordinaire
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You could try to get new friends. It cannot be too difficult if you really want to know people. Stay safe!

>>hey I am pretty much in the same situation. It's pretty much everyone's worst thought to be discovered dead and rotting by your pet cat only. I won't lie to you, sulking will only drive the people in your life away more. I mean, its ok to sulk here we all understand and we all sulk but the general public won't understand. OK, ok, I'm preeching. People hate me even more for sulking because from the outside it looks like I cruise through life. Good marks, sweet little girl, smiles at strangers, so when I pop out sometimes with "I hate myself and I wanna die" people get so angry and they attack me even more instead of comforting me. The world is very animal-eat-animal these days. I don't know when or how things ended up this way for the general masses, but what can we do except fight for ourselves? What advice can I give you except to focus on the stuff in your life that you are good at? And don't ever let other people tell you you are good for nothing. Anyone who even says that to you clearly is trying to make you feel bad so they can feel better. Good Luck Cybrsk8er<<:smile:

I am sorry things have gotten worse for you cybrsk8r. Really your biggest issue right now is getting enough sleep. The lack of sleep messes up the brain chemistry causing you to fall into a deeper depression and leading to suicidal urges. Have you checked in with your doctor on sleep aids? If not, it may be worth the time it takes to do so. If you can get a handle on this problem, some of the others may fall into place and you can get rid of those as well. I wish you luck. Don't give up.Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00