Going Down With The Sun

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bringer of light, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

Despite what this iniatially seems to imply. I do not plan on taking my own life for now anyway. The reason for the title is more to do with endurance rather surrender.

It would be quiet a romantic ending if I died with the Sun, in a literal sense.

I almost have the complete armour I plan to die in. Most of it is galvanised with zinc to make it dark, some of it is painted black.

I guess I would like to die deep inside some catacombs. I think it would make a great story if some nice female explorer discovered me in a few hundred years and someone had discovered how to bring the dead back to life.

I don't know really. I have had so many strange dreams lately. I am very depressed and its sad to say that even my hygene is sufffering as a result. However, I put on a brave face, because if I don't my dog will no longer see me as the pack leader. Also the neighbours will start thinking I am weak if I hold my head down.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can reachout and find peace and healing call therapist to help get rid of this sadness go on medication to help you heal take care oka

3. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I'm already on medication for several years.

Last time I did see a therapist when locked up in a secure unit, he told me that it would be impossible to work with me because my shield was too strong.

There are down sides to being in god mode I guess. But I suspect that only one worthy of my presence will eventually manifest herself to me.

It is a lonely life being a god I guess, but I will never surrender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.