going downhill

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

going downhill but thats okay..

dont want to wake up during the surgery and with a lot of prayers and wishing i can make that happen...

like that old saying... be carefull what you wish for cause you might get it? well thats what i want.. i want to go to sleep and never wake up. i miss my mom, my older brother, and i basically have no one here that cares for me at all, besides everyone would be better off without me.. you know how i know that?

cause they dont call, come by or anything.. well i cant really say no one does cause i did get a call from the minister wanting me to come back to church, said he had been watching the obit.. guess he finally come to the terms i am going to die? I wonder if he finally accepted the fact i have cancer? I wonder if he finally accepted the fact that i do have cancer and that i have to have this surgery every dang year? if he did not believe me before then i guess they do now? lordy be its about time they understand i told the truth... but its too late.. its too late to accept that fact now aint it? i had no support from the minister here but now all of a sudden he decides to kind of support me? i mean what the heck gives?????? oh well..

mom , brother franky, i guess i will be seeing you soon...........

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I know you have some friends here Susan, and we would soooooo miss you:sad: Please do not act on what you say you're going to do. The'll find out via autopsy or tox screen what you took. You won't be helping anyone...it will hurt them to think of what you tried to do 'for them', as you say.

I want you to write me as soon as possible after the surgery. Ya hear?:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.