going ffff crazy

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WHY why why why does she do this knowing my anxiety my fears why does she tell me she will be home tonight and then not call let me know what the hell is happening she should have called by now where the hell is she. Suppose to get ride to train station we will pick her up well where the hell is she. Won't answere her dam phone she is doing this to drive me ffff nuts.
    she has no compassion i hate this i can't breath i am dying waiting for her to call and say come pick me up. Christ she should have called over 2 hours ago i can't go on i just can't keep doing this please god let her call i can't breath anymore please

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Mary, I'm not sure if she called yet, but have you called the police? That's the only thing I can think of unless go looking for her.

3. total eclipse

I phone the hospital where she was at. They told me i worrry to much I hate me so much i can't breath when she does this all she has to do is call me and say im on my way stuck in traffic anything but now i got husband mad hates to me around me when i get this way. i want so bad for this to end you don't understand the pain the fear no one understand not even my husband
    I am so sick i want to die i do so badly i am no good to her or anyone i am a basket case i wish i had just ended it all when i was 18 i wouldn't have brought anyone into this world i wouldn't have had to feel this kind of pain iam sorry i don't understand why i fall apart i don't i wish i could just go away oh please god im sorry im so sorry im alright just need to shut down now sorry for ranting sorrry

4. total eclipse

She is finally homme can breath now all my rationality goes away fear takes over past intertwines with present and thats it im gone. She is home now i can go to bed i can breath.

5. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear she made it home safe Mary :smile:

I'm the same way with my dad .. if he doesn't come home within 30min of telling me he's on his way home I get in a total panic & start thinking about everything that could go wrong. I know of many others who are like that, so you're not alone in this :hugtackles:

6. total eclipse

Thanks for understanding if she just would call let me know she left late let me know she is stuck traffic let me know time she will be home Why does the brain run away on us like this. Why do i become so irrational. I think its my past intertwining somehow with my present god i get confused. Thanks for letting me know i am not the only one like this

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad she got home safely :)

Hope you got some rest too xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.