going for it tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

Please don't try to talk me out of it I just made my desicion and I just don't see any hope in life anymore.

Please just wish me luck and pray that I don't survive and have to live with brain damage and suffer more.

I'm sorry it had to end this way but we all know that life isn't fair. Just gotta make the best of it.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello get me out.. This borders on a suicide note but just going to let it stand.. Sorry you so far down now.. Do care very much about you and hope you do reconsider and choose to stay alive..

Take it from one who has been there, that things can get better.. Life can turn out worth living!!! Even for you hon..

Love, Jim

3. get me out

get me out Active Member

Thanks I just don't know
    I'm in a lot of debt from a car I bought which I don't really even like anymore.

I don't make much money at all and I know I won't ever make much money.

Can't stay stable enough to finish even 1 semester of college I even tried taking just 1 class.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Your options abound with suicide being the least of them.
    Return the car to the dealer - stop making the payments. It will tarnish your credit, so what. It will eventually drop off and you will be clean again.
    I don't know your age, but income increases as you get older, more experienced, better opportunities, etc.
    College is good, but lots of people are very, very successful without it also.
    I'm not here to talk you out of suicide, I'm just curious as to why it's even a thought. You can try a new paradigm and move forward. Tomorrow always has an option of being better than today.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu talk ok you reach out to the people who are in real life that care for you Dam car return it ok take your losses and like said college is not for everyone There are jobs out there that will train you to work for them Tomorrow you hang on ok you talk to someone your doctor someone to let them know how you are feeling

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping you don't go through with it, that you try what's been suggested in this thread instead.

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hope you stay around also

hugs

8. X_X

X_X Member

I know how you feel. So at least you are not alone entirely.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you feeling today? I hope these intense feelings have subsided and we can continue to support you. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

10. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

I wish you would respond Get me out, so we can know how you are doing today.

11. get me out

get me out Active Member

things have gotten worse for me, i have been court committed to be sent to a group home for 2 years. i been there before and it was a living hell. i was really looking forward to resume college this fall but its not going to happen and i just cant bear this anymore, i am going to end my life, please wish me luck and dont let me be a survivor with brain damage living as a vegetable for rest of my life.

12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Get me out it goes against my whole nature to wish you succeed in the ending of your life!!!! Instead I hope in your coming situation that it is better this time and you get the will to stay among the living and get some new good. Stuff in your life.. Take care, Jim

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Nobody here is going to wish you luck on taking your own life. I hope you find the strength to stay alive, to continue fighting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.