Going... going... gone?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SilentCry, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentCry

SilentCry Antiquitie's Friend

Just got back from a trip to California. I went to the beach and places that I shouldn't have. The whole trip triggered me hard... now I don't want to be here anymore. I thought I could handle it, but I guess I was wrong... as usual. All I have done since being back was cry... don't know what to do.

I have everything settled, I went as far as writing another living will (changed some things from my old one)... all I have left is to go through with it. I even know what to do, hopefully a sure-fire way this time. The last couple of times bombed... but not this time.

I need help... before it's too late :sad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

SilentCry we are here for you to lean on. Let us take you by the hand and help to lead you out of this darkness and try to find a glimmer of light for you to hold on to. I wish I could give you more than just words, but I can't. You told me you just needed help to make it through the night. Come back and lets stay together. We can make it through. There is some truth to the saying strength in numbers. Please stay safe. :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you doing SilentCry? I hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe. :hug:

5. SilentCry

SilentCry Antiquitie's Friend

still here :sad:

just cut... hopefully one of them are deep enough

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to see you are still here. I hope you have taken care of your wounds. I understand what you are going through. Remember I am here if you need to talk. I care about what happens to you and how you are feeling. You do matter to me and many others. You can do this SilentCry. I know you can. :hug:

7. deep

deep Well-Known Member

Hi I hope you know that there many people on here that can listen and offer a caring word without judgement and bitterness as there are here for you. :hug:

8. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Silent-
    We may be far away, but we can be here for you. It is really up to you, but
    I do NOT want you to go. Please, You are the closest person I have met that knows my pains. Triggers come all the time. I am triggered by cars and shows on TV--geezz. Maybe I am wrong, but you really wanted to have some good experience; you did think you could handle it. You were not wrong, just too soon.

Please know that you can trust some of us with your pains. It feels terrible to have to bear the whole burden on your own.
    thinking for you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.