going home

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im going home today!!! to what im not really sure the place i thought i would not see again but now have to walk back into.
    i feel ive let my new found friens at SF down by not being stronger by not fighting the thoughts and feeling thatwere do powerful.
    Im not sure what will happen now but hope i can keep talking to you all and that you forgive me for trying to give up.
    All out there thinking of suicide DONT its so painful to come back if you dont succeed just keep up the fight and get to the top of your personal hill
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

dawn, i know the feeling. stay strong, hope you are ok. if you want to talk, i am here.
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You haven't let anyone down Dawn, read my PM and keep fighting. You are stronger than you think. :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope things go better for you Dawn. Don't worry about letting us down, because you haven't. I know what it feels like to be hurting that much. It seems to be the best idea at the time, but it really isn't. i hope your family is understanding and supportive of you when you get back home. Not for just a few days, but for the weeks, months, and years to come. We will also be here for you so don't give up. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.