Going insane

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ILoveYouDevon, Jun 14, 2008.

1. ILoveYouDevon

ILoveYouDevon Member

Since finding out 2 days ago that I'm pretty much an abusive person, I've been trying really super hard to not be that way. But it's really hard to turn off my obsessive thoughts and not be so jealous. ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE TO HEAR STORIES ABOUT THE TIME DEVON HAD STRIPPERS BOOBS IN HIS FACE. I can't handle that shit. I don't want to know about his past. It's bad enough he dated a stripper who was probably way better in bed than me. How do I compete with a stripper???? ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

umm. . . this is an interesting post. i don't know whether to say i'm sorry or what. you know, i know the feeling of being so obsessive over something like that. this sounds pathetic to me so it's probably going to sound pathetic to you, but the one boyfriend i had i was not allowed to see or talk to at all. my cousins would tell me every weekend that i saw them how he would sleep around with their friends and stuff and it pissed me off. i would secretly call him and ask him for the truth and he'd tell me that those accusations weren't true and stuff but i'd still lay awake at night wondering what really happened and obsessing over stuff like, was that girl prettier than me? (probably) and i wonder if he liked it? (obviously he did) later i found out from some reliable sources that my cousins had been telling the truth. it almost devastated me but i'm totally over that now. pretty pathetic huh? i hope that life starts treating you a little better though. good luck!!!