going now.. damn it im useless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Nov 25, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

got to get away from everything and everybody..

been away for a while from here because i wasnt feeling well.. then a tragidy hits me. someone burns my home down.. then i come here to discuss it to get it off my chest and thats breaking a ruel here.

what the hell happened to this place? nobody wants me here.. nobody does.. what happens when my name is cleared here and everyone knows i spoke truth ? huh? what happens then?

this is the let it out area , is it going to stay here or is this thread getting deleted?? God damn it. you say your not calling me a liar then you say i need to prove things... well what the hell do you call it then??

your gonna find out my home did burn down.. your gonna find out i told the truth.. then what?? will i get an apology? probably not... what the hell did i do wrong in the last thread that got locked??

i am not wanted here.. something happens in my life and i cant even talk about it.. might as well keep it inside.. yep thats surely a big help...

now im more depressed then i was.

cant do a damn thing right? your just like those regular boards now..

god damn it .. my home burnt by arson and i came here for support and there is none.. cant even talk about it... some support board this is

you think its a lie? go on think that way.. then when you get the facts that i told the truth then what????/

the hell with you all..

i am fed up with this shit. fed up with my life

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Ill talk to you Susan pm me hun *hug

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It doesn't matter what others here believe. It is your pain and what has happened to you. For whatever your reasons for being here, you are here looking for some support, help and hope. And you shouldn't be denied that. I have seen how much you are hurting here and at other forums on the net. And you have been hurt at the hands of someone else. By something they did and you had no control over it at all. So please stay and take the help and hope that is being offered by some of the people here. Give yourself atleast one good thing to hold onto.

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

im still here. and thank you for the kind words :hug:

gentlelady , please dont apologize.? you did the right thing okay.. im just torn up so much anymore but please dont apologize , love ya :hug:

patience, i will send you a pm later tonight hun :hug:

i also apologize for the rant above.. i tend to lash out when i hurting deeply.. this is a good place to come and does give support.. we help each other.. love you all :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  6. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Hmm. I tend to lash out when I'm hurt too, Love you dove!!