Going Nuts..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kiba, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

All day has been a fucking migraine.. I've been up since 5am. Had an interview with this lady for a live-in care job which mostly just requires cleaning. She wants me to move in Tuesday for a trail period. On other notes I only have till the end of August to find other housing, so I'm not sure what is going to happen if this doesn't work out.. I'm on a few waiting lists for section 8 based housing and yes I go to a lot of groups and get a lot of resources.. I'm not looking for that.. I'm just extremly stressed out and kinda wish things would just end.. I'm not sure I could go back to the actual road.. If nothing pans out I'll try for a car or something.. Mine and my partners physical bodies can't take the stress anymore.. On another note the lady wont have wireless internet so I'll have to get my own.. Which means after Tuesday I'm not sure when I will have internet again yet.. I just wish my brain would STFU.. because I want to seriously beat my head against a wall until I pass out. :(

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hope things work out for you.

you have a lot going on

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I hope you're able to get internet sooner rather than later - for your sake, and so that you'd have the occasional support of chatting with those you get along well with.

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

As an update.. Had some financial issues I am short rent until Monday so hopefully I will be alright.. And I'm not sure how I'm gona get internet yet.. I need $50 to get Clear internet to use and yeah.. I've been wanting to SH really bad tonight and still rly kinda wishing it would end.. I appreciate what support you all can give tho..

I've also been having a number of panic attacks and crying spells.. I have been holding myself back from doing anything too rash.. But my regular coping skills arent enough right now.. Wanting to SH so bad.. but afraid others willsee it.. and it wont end up good in new employer found out.. as I'll be helping care for her as live-in.

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

So less then 24hrs before we are supposed to move to this ladys place as in-home care providers we find out it will hurt our housing case, my partners disability case, My disability, and potentially food stamp benefits.. So.. Idk what to do now.. We have only till the end of August in the garage.. I've gone to DHS office, been working with the groups we've been going to.. But just seems that right now there isn't much.. Unless my partner gets SSI this month or we get called up on the housing list this month.. We will be on the street curb again.. And if that happens for our own safety we will (more then likely) be moving to another state.. And have to pretty much start all over..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.