going nuts

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i've done bitched about this for weeks now. i'm opretty sure chat people want to throw something at me by now. i have afew classes that i'm taking this semester at college. to make a long story sort, i am being accused of being gay by mostly black females. i;ve had to have one to stop walking behind me in class.
    the thought has crossed my mind to kill these people. they are stressing me out and i am not dropping my classes. i almost lost it today toward the bitch from one of my classes. i have a lot of anger and rage towards harassers. the teacher's take their sides which angers me even more. i hope this is my last semester. the only good thing to escaping the bullshit. any ideas to help avoid the situation of wanting to harm. i only know to walk away if i start getting pissed. they've all been turned in and the counselors blame my mental illness saying that i am paranoid because the teacher's they've talked to claim none of the stuff i said happened.

god says i have to be patient. patient for what for one of them to start cursing at me like one has been doing? i wish i was on a better anti anxiety medication. maybe buspar. sz/affective ocd.

so everything is my so called paranoia and blah blah. fuckn whistling guy on campus asshole. i hate people. trying to hang on

might as well go in a blaze of glory and shame,:piano:

rock on bily joel is the shit. maybe they can use some piano man or we didnae start the fire, it was always burnning since the ghetto has been burning. feck all.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know it is difficult, but do not let someone else effect your plans...you are right...walk away and don't let them see they are effecting you...sorry you are going through this...big hugs, J

3. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

I agree that you should walk away. I have been called names. I just looked at them and smiled. I smiled because of how silly they were and in few years they would realize their immaturity. There are lots of immature people. Don't let them get to you.

4. ameretat

ameretat Active Member

I agree walk away... they want it to bother you but if you don't let them see that it bothers you they will get bored with it. People are like that sometimes they like to start drama just to get a rise out of people which is ridiculous. I hope everything works out for ya. Just keep your head up and stay strong and it will all be ok!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.