Going on a voyage soon.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by denise_c, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denise_c

denise_c Active Member

Leaving is beautiful somehow.
    When you don't know where you are anymore. When you forgot who you were. When you know that you're existing less and less. It feels right to abandon yourself into nothingness.
    Like taking an empty plane at the most somptuous airport.
    The desire to do this voyage is sometimes so strong that I feel that I'm "called" to leave. I'm wondering if this couldn't be my mission.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

This is difficult to reply to, since while lyrical and lovely it is also cryptic enough I am unsure what to say. Assuming that the voyage you speak of is suicide, then I am forced to disagree that it might be your mission. Whatever you believe about the afterlife - whether you believe there is a next - suicide, death, is an end. If you do not remember who you are anymore, perhaps a better mission would be to define who it is you want to be.

Stay safe :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is always time to find oneself again with therapy with doing things that use to bring you joy even if they don't now do them ok that will stir up the old you again one that you have forgotten Suicide is not glamorous it is not a voyage it is and END and you will have left not knowing what you could have been if you had worked on you

I know it seems like it is the only answer i get that i do but there is always support and help ok to show you the thought of depression are so wrong

Keep reaching out ok denise don't give up on YOU hugs

4. denise_c

denise_c Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.