Going Out In A Blaze Of Glory (Sort Of)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justafool, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

Here is my fixation: Going to the Super 8 Motel in Sedona, Arizona and <mod edit: methods>. This may happen on the anniversary of my mother's death, or possibly sooner. This appeals to me very much and I want to happen, so it probably will.

:eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I was doing the fake bank robbery thing.

What's going on?

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Sorry I had to edit your post but we don't allow discussion of specific methods here.

Welcome, and I hope you are comfortable sharing a little bit about what brought on these suicidal feelings. You'll find the membership here very supportive.

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. don't do it. . .

we dont' know (for sure) what happens after. but here, here on earth in the present there is a LOT of beauty- - and love.
    and here with us. . you have acceptance, understanding, and yes, love

and lean on us - we all lean "together" and . in the end. we can all be stronger. ..
    xxx

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey there. Why don't you tell us what is going on that has brought you to this point in your life!! We are a very supportive group of individuals and would like to reach to you to help find a better way. You don't need to commit, you do need to hang on to any positive thoughts you have and build yourself back up from the dark place you are currently at. Let us help!!!~Joseph~

6. justafool

It's too bad my methodology had to be edited out. The post was much more interesting to read (presumably) before the cutting.

I appreciate the posts that were made here in response to what I wrote. But I believe that there is no chance at all that any of you will be in a position to care enough to make much of a difference. That is what it comes down to for me, being cared about enough by at least one human being.

I have absolutely no one in the "real world" to turn to for any emotional sustenance. No one wants that job. They all have busy, fulfilling lives to lead. I am of no importance.

Ultimately, I am of no importance here, either. That is my fate.

One of these days I will be going to the Super 8 Motel in Sedona, Arizona and doing something . . .

This world will not try to stop me. Just watch. :mellow:

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe you can find someone here..there are so many ppl who will understand what you are going through...each person who comes here with compassion understands the power of relating...see if there is someone who can provide that for you...big hugs, J

8. justafool

Well, it certainly looks like a dead end so far (pun intended). :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.