Going out of my mind

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carebear35, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

For the last two weeks I have been wanting to die. I dream about ways to do it and though I've tried and failed already I have other ideas. I don't want to live anymore. Somebody just let me die already.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) Sorry you are still suffering. Trust me, I know how it feels. Are you seeing a professional or taking meds?

3. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

I see a psychologist every two weeks. I probably should see him weekly but I can't afford it. Yes I am on medication, although I have issues with the Lithium I have to take. I probably should get myself admitted to a hospital, but that'll mean more bills I can't pay and my panic attacks are getting so bad I just want it all to stop.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Every 2 weeks isn't so bad. Do you feel that you are getting much benefit from seeing the psychologist? Would seeing him/her weekly be better for you? What are the issues you have with lithium, speak to your doctor about your concerns with meds. Panic attacks are ughhhh horrible, awful, vile, stressful. I can totally relate there. I think you are very strong to come out and say how you are feeling. You are doing great:)

5. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

The problem I have with Lithium is it makes me extremely nauseous. I have spoken to my psychiatrist about it and all he did was lessen the dose slightly, which doesn't help the nausea. I do think I get some benefit from my new psychologist, but sometimes 2 weeks just seems so long and I tend to fall apart. Had a new vision of my death this weekend and am so tempted to try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.