Going out there

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by UnkelHeit, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I don't get out much. It seems like when I do I can't wait to get home. Granted I have SAD and perhaps agoraphobia. It seems like the grocery store affects me the most. I'm in strange circumstances so I don't have access to a stove. I mostly eat microwave stuff and junk, usually the same stuff every month. Being there reminds me of being in the kitchen with my ex, cooking together. I see people that actually have jobs. I see people with their friends, lovers, families. It leaves me feeling crushed, like now. I keep promising myself I'll at least get some different stuff. Then, the next time I just want to get the hell out as soon as possible. So, I end up just throwing the same stuff in the cart for a faster departure. There's other stuff but that's the gist. It's a chore to keep myself from breaking down right in the store.

2. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

It's not for me to preach about diet, but I can attest that healthier foods can help lift depression. Doesn't cure it but it does help.

When I ate microwave dinners all the time I got sick of it---almost literally. You don't have to eat organic in order to be better.

BTW, didn't you make a thread about Burzum? Just wondering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.