Going semi vegetarian

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Ive decided im going to be a semi vegetarian for the rest of my life.

Ive been eating a lot of steamed vegetables lately, and fruit, mainly apples and bananas, and I feel better for it. Now they use a lot of pesticides on apples in particular, Kristen told me its the second worst offender in the fruit category. There is an organic fruit n veg shop in the next suburb. Ill have to pay the extra for it.

The only meat I intend to eat from now on is fish, a couple times a week. I simply dont trust the meat industry, heaven knows what they feed livestock these days.

Im going to cut out as much processed food as humanly possible, given I dont own a farm, I dont expect ill be able to cut it out completely. Anything with flavour 980823434 is getting tossed. Ive always been suspicious of it, but the stuff ive been reading about these garbage foods is stacking up. The fact they test these additives in isolation and rarely in combination is a major hole in public food safety imo.

When I look at the fridge atm. I can only see a couple processed foods in it, yoghurt and chocolate.

Thats another thing, sugar is gonna get the smackdown. For me its ice cream, sugar in coffee/tea and the odd bit of chocolate. Well the ice cream stays, the chocolate goes, and ill be back to straight tea and water until I can afford a decent coffee machine and start buying sweet organic beans so I dont need sugar.

Thats my plan, and im determined to stick to it.

I dont understand you, a while ago you wrote you want to gain weight and now this plan. I dont wanna stop you or something, but this wont make you gain weight :unsure: Anyway good luck with it

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
I probably wont gain any weight this plan, thats true, but its not so bad, I need to put on some muscle mass I've lost over the last year, and that means gym work basically. If I look at my lilly white body, something best avoided lol, Ive lost bulk in my lower legs, my arms, and some fat around my waist, which is a bonus. I just need to pick up some of that muscle again. Ive changed my view on my weight a bit recently, Im really nice and lean now. Id be worried if I dropped down to 65, but as it stands, I look ok.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00