going silent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, May 1, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

at the moment i can not handle talking or helping a lotta people, no matter how bad it hurts me to ignore them i just cant....every nite i make a plan to die and every nite i end up help someone else which helps me and yet at teh end of the nite i feel 10x worse....every nite is a constant battle against myself...my heart says give in, i hurt too much my brain says keep fighting...mom would want that.....but that line is getting old and not helpful...there isnt much more that anyone else can do for me....

i have lost friends before....but lately everyone i get close to walks away....no more rejection, no more pain.....i hurt and the rejection hurts bad....i dont want anyones sympathies....all i want is for people to understand y most of teh pms will stop...
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm not walking away hun :) Take as much time as you need, and pm me if you ever want to :hug:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

understand but please don't hurt yourself...hugs
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

abandonment hurts so much lots of us understand totally going silent i understand to reach out okay try please your mom will never handle it never she too will end up where you are don't do that okay. Get in to hospital get help as your meds are not working you need help so reach out and get it for you okay don't have to live this way call crisis and get help