going silent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jul 1, 2012.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

for months i have been hiding my identity because I did not wish to hurt anyone anymore. I HATE living this life but what does it matter. If i hurt people then i should not be here and yet i have to be or else id be dead. I cant apologize enough, i cant take back whatever i did. i cant fix who i am and can only run from it for so long. so badly do i wish to speak to spill my soul out for everyone to see but i cant. if it means i suffer in silence for the rest of my life i will. i do not wish to hurt anyone person and the only way i know how to do that is by keeping silent. becoming completely invisable to everyone here. whether i am aware of it or not my words hurt people, whether my brain remembers it or not i know it happens because people hate me. I cant allow this to continue. if u see me in chat from now on i no longer exist. dont worry about me, dont waste ur time talking to me because u will only get hurt in the end and that is the last thing i want to happen. in the beginning i swore to protect you, to be there for you. to many i have broken that promise but it will be broken no more.
  2. MisterBGone

Are you sure you're not being overly harsh on yourself? It sure sounds that way to me! Even if you've offended a few, my guess is that you've exaggerated the destruction just a bit. And besides, you've got to remember where you are: people can be sensitive in here, so just keep that in mind... Have you thought about cognitive behavioral therapy? It may help. Otherwise, try to find a family member or friend or really almost anyone at all that you care about to share some of these thoughts with. Because keeping them shut on the inside is a recipe for disaster. Eventually, you'll explode (or implode!)! And we don't wish that on anyone... Again, try not to be so hard on yourself. And take care! I truly do wish you the best.:)
  3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

<3 you, sweetie :hug: