Going Soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't go on. I hurt too much inside. Everyday is the same, pain and suffering. Threats, and abuse.

I can't carry on :cry: Most of my family hates me anyway. I have it all planed ready for tomorrow :cry:
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know the agony of constant pain and isolation, but also know it can get better...been there...it is not a quick fix or an empty statement as I have been in the dark place many times myself...please use us so we can be there for you...you are valued here and there are many ppl here who understand...big hugs
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sorry your hurting so much at the moment i to have visited that dark place many times but people here do understand which makes SF different. You can sometimes only have some insight if youhave visited that place yourself. Please give it a try and talk to us here we want to help u hun :grouphug:
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

They won't go away..the memories from that night. Every time I close my eyes. He still threatens to do it again..:cry:

I'm sorry,but to go through another day is my worst nightmare. Time to go :cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.