Going sooner.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thingsaregonnachange, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thingsaregonnachange

thingsaregonnachange Well-Known Member

Well, I was planning to give myself four months until things settled down, but things have been tightening up, I'm figuring one more month. I have everything near ready.

Sorry for the post out of context, I guess it's just a way of settling down and not throwing myself out the window.
  2. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

What's happening that's making you want to accelerate your plan?
  3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I hear ya. Unfortunately I probably have to wait til May to go through with my plan :( I want to do it now.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

A good question was asked, what is going on for you? Please let us know
  5. thingsaregonnachange

thingsaregonnachange Well-Known Member

I've posted in other threads, but I'm trapped in life.

Mostly friendless and unemployed for almost three years without any prospects of getting back into my field because me and my family I don't know anyone.

At the same time my mental health seems to getting worse over time. I've never cut myself or done anything extreme but my self esteem is at such a low point I don't feel I'm able to do anything properly anymore.

I'm 27 and I've lived long enough to know that unlike what they tell you when you're a teenager, life does not get any easier. I don't see how in 10 years I would be able to attain the things I always dreamt of. The odds of things improving seem as small as winning the lottery.

Thankfully no one depends on me financially, I'm single, no kids, so the only person who would really suffer from my passing would be my mother.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Don't do this to your mother.
    If you feel you are hurting, I promise you her pain will feel 100 times more.
  7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

things - deep inside you know that things ought to be better for you. You put your faith and trust in things you were told when you were a child, and have been disappointed. the reason being, of course, that they were not true at all.

Life only gets easier when we receive the insight we are searching for. You are searching for insight, and the only way it seems that it will come, is to top. But, that is not the way, honestly, to get what you need.

If you would just dwell on the thought - hey I am in this hole, I need insight to find my way out of it....... this will be far less destructive of your Real Self who is seeking some help and ideas by writing on SF (to see if there are any).

Maybe not what you want to hear atm - but I promise you, it is greater truth than your expecations about life from before, and what you are telling yourself right now.

You are a child of the universe. OK the universe has shat on you, but its come as a sign to re-direct. And re-direction IS very possible - please don't throw your chance of it away, hun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.