Going through with this soon.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PrivateUser, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrivateUser

PrivateUser New Member

Hello Forum,

Recently searching the internet for ways to kill myself with the least amount of pain and the least amount of mess. I cam across here and thought I may post my issues here and hopefully someone may be able to give me some advice to help me with these feelings that i'm currently having.

So a little over a month ago my girlfriend of 5 years broke it off with me. There was multiple factors into this break up. Which was basically all my fault. Me talking up other girls over the internet because I was becoming bored with our realationship. Towards the end I was becomming too clingy.

Well needless to say this has killed me inside and out. I'm 23 years old and know that I only want her in life. I would do anything to get her abck but she has already informed me that there is nothing I could do that would want to make her come back to me. I was fine to give her space for a month or so and hopefully she would feel the way I was feeling and we could work it out. I find out tonight that she likes a "person" who she made out with at a local night club over the weekend just gone.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have had thoughts of me driving my car into oncoming traffic. Pulling up on a bridge and just walking off onto cement. Going without food untill I pass out or even sleep untill I just die.

I have no-one to turn to. The only person I want to talk with is her. She does talk to me but it just upsets me and makes me hurt.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

There are many things that could be said and a lot of good wisdom that could be shared with you from others that have found themselves in similar situations.

For today let me simply say I understand the pain you are feeling and though you will never forget her it will become a happy memories of good times had and less about pain of loss as time goes on.

Hang around here for a while and share your thoughts and let us share the ways we all coped with similar situations.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.