Going to attempt again...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Yea im going to try once again.. this time it should work but who knows.
    Im just tired of dealing with this crap with family friends etc. I just can't take anymore of it and im going to take the easy way out... tc everyone

Im sorry :sad:
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

John , please dont do it? You will break my heart... I love you and will miss you... Please dont try it again.. please?

im begging you , please do not do it... Talk to me...
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hnag in there just a little longer, i know those feelings when you just cant justify the point of taking one more breath the thought of death a welcoming call but its so final no chance to change your mind its totally over with never knowing what might have happened if id given it just that one more day. Try to have one more day John please:sad:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

John, I know how overwhelming and out of control things seem at this time. I also know that you have fought this long and it is not the time for you to give up now.There may be better days around the corner for you. If you go now, you will miss the good things that lie ahaead in the future. None of us knows what the future has in store for us. Hang on and find out. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't do it. I'm having to deal with some stuff with my mother. It's depressing. What's happening with you and your family and friends?

Stick in there ok, keep fighting and don't give up.
  6. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Well im not going to do it tonight but i do have a date set for when im going to do it. Please don't worry about me it would be better if i wasn't here anyways..
  7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

so not true Jogn you would be sadly missed please try and hang on in there a little longer:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.