going to be hell today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

not feeling good at all today, i feel very low and extremely anxious, such a loser but i have got my kids today on my own and then my parents will be round too, they are all great but don't know how i feel so i will again be putting on a show for then.

they will see the fake andy, the andy that shows how well he is yet i will be screaming inside, i feel tired already.

gong to be a very hard day, a very long day.

well here goes then.

2. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

Come back here today if you need a shoulder to lean on.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thank you, i will pop in later once the kids get stuck into the ps2 and pc games lol.

wish me luck

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

well in 30 mins i have to take the kids back, it has been hard, very hard.
    but once i get home i know i am going to be alone again, if this is what its going to be like then bugger this, i am not going to go thru this again, this isnt a life, my kids dont notice me, only want things from me but dont know i am here and i want to be with them,.

life isnt worth this pain, its not worth being ignored by those i love and should keep me with hopes of happiness.

i have the house to myself till 6pm tomorrow, i got know idea what i will do till then but i hope the despair and anxiety won't get to me too much.

5. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

Just come back and post here. Seems like people are always around...

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i was right, that was one hell of a day.

had my parents round this morning and i wanted to tell them how i felt but i didnt even come close to mentioning depression and suicide and they were giving me the ' pull yourself together ' speech.
    i am 40 years old and i can't even get them to understand just a bit of how i feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.