going to be soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bleach, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Looking at it realistically: we are "wired" to preserve our own lives, to survive at all costs. For someone to seriously be considering killing themselves, it goes against the very nature of mankind... in fact, goes against the nature of all living things. If I have reached this point, it isn't for some small, insignificant reason. Clearly there is something very flawed in my mind or body that has pushed me to this point -- with this in mind, what is the use in resisting it? Why am I even trying? I am receiving a very clear signal and it is telling me that life isn't worth it. Every day it gets stronger. Whatever it is that makes other people's lives worthwhile, i don't have it and every fiber of my being is telling me that I won't find it. I feel the pressure building up and eventually it needs to be released... won't be long now.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

have your clear signals been wrong before??? mine have...when i feel as you described, it is because i have no way to express the pain and worthlessness i feel...the more effective I have become with this, the less my exit plan looks relieving...please talk to someone about how you are feeling, post here and/or PM someone...I would welcome a PM if you would find it helpful...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.