going to butlins

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by the masked depressant, Jul 9, 2011.

1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

actually doing something for myself.

i just booked myself a week in july (25th) to go down to butlins for a week)

think that's what i need- a quick vacation.

even though i could only aford butlins (about an hours drive from me) it should be fun)
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

not sure what Butlins is but I hope you have a good break *hug*
  3. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

thanks- butlins is kind of like a holiday camp, there is swimming and a fun fair- and stuff to do in the evening like arcades etc.

think i need it- firstly to unwind, and secondly because i've not been there for ages
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like fun...enjoy!
  5. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope you have fun and tell us how it goes :) defiantly sounds worth it for a break.
  6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Shame really - could have had a lads holiday there!

Its a holiday camp - you live in a neat chalet - bed, sofas, TV and basic coffee and tea making facilities - unless you go self catering, which sucks!

The meals in Butlins are cool - like a big giant dining area - food is not five star but who wants to pay £50 for an albino prawn on a cracker?

Plenty of pubs and a club on the camp.

Even I would get er, some romance there! Its that kind of atmosphere - a week-long fling with some girl from Birmingham or something - drink every night - only a short walk to the chalet!

Plus the beach - and maybe the fair!

Swimming pool in Butlins also.

TONS of kids all over the place - great to bring kids as parents get a break also! But for adults there is lots of adult fun - and little 'scenes' going on - heh heh.

Holiday romance time dude.

Walks on the beach at midnight.

Wish I was going - what Butlins is it?