1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

going to butlins

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by the masked depressant, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

actually doing something for myself.

i just booked myself a week in july (25th) to go down to butlins for a week)

think that's what i need- a quick vacation.

even though i could only aford butlins (about an hours drive from me) it should be fun)

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

not sure what Butlins is but I hope you have a good break *hug*

3. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

thanks- butlins is kind of like a holiday camp, there is swimming and a fun fair- and stuff to do in the evening like arcades etc.

think i need it- firstly to unwind, and secondly because i've not been there for ages

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like fun...enjoy!

5. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope you have fun and tell us how it goes :) defiantly sounds worth it for a break.

6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Shame really - could have had a lads holiday there!

Its a holiday camp - you live in a neat chalet - bed, sofas, TV and basic coffee and tea making facilities - unless you go self catering, which sucks!

The meals in Butlins are cool - like a big giant dining area - food is not five star but who wants to pay £50 for an albino prawn on a cracker?

Plenty of pubs and a club on the camp.

Even I would get er, some romance there! Its that kind of atmosphere - a week-long fling with some girl from Birmingham or something - drink every night - only a short walk to the chalet!

Plus the beach - and maybe the fair!

Swimming pool in Butlins also.

TONS of kids all over the place - great to bring kids as parents get a break also! But for adults there is lots of adult fun - and little 'scenes' going on - heh heh.

Holiday romance time dude.

Walks on the beach at midnight.

Wish I was going - what Butlins is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.