going to die today

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
cursedguy.. it is probably time for you to reach for some help from a professional mental health person.. crisis line. mental health professional. a wise doctor.. or if not these then a call to 911..

dead is just dead.. it is nothing. getting some help is really something good... things which seem really bad, no hope and desperation can change for the better... but you have to be alive to get to better.. you take care sir, Jim

cursedguy - this is exactly how I felt yesterday but reaching out to this forum has helped me to see I do have something to live for. Do as jimk suggests and reach out to someone who can listen and help you.

Lost_Daughter

I think a lot of us on here have felt the way your feeling. Where yyou feel you've hit rock bottom and can sink no lower. When your there , there is only one way to go...up. there ar4e people who can help..just ask for it. Call a hotline or mental health hospital in your area, that's why they're there. Or just keep talking to us here, we care because we can realte. Don't give up

CG -

I felt very much the same as you're expressing just 2 days ago. I have a plan, and have been so damned weary of life lately.

Someone told me, "you're merging with your emotions...try distancing a bit and looking at yourself as you would your child (if I had one), with warmth, kindness and unconditional acceptance". It seemed to help.

Also, live chat might help...it's the isolation that seems to make it so much worse (even though MY brain tells me it doesn't matter either way).

Don't do it today. You can always do it later. That's what I tell myself on the bleakest of days and it helps to get me through.

-DylanS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00