going to die today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

23 _ no accomplishments
    Been in treatment most my life
    Got a job at walmart, second day I just left cuz mental breakdown
    I can't do anything I will kkilly myself today<mod edit-gentlelady-methods>
    Bye

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
  2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

life isn't about achieving 'something'. it's finding your own perspective and enjoying it. you can love life even if you don't have a job or anything much. people put all their efforts in doing the right thing. i believe there is no right thing though, as long as you can enjoy being there, nothing else matters. the simplest things are the ones that make you the most happy. i usually hate life, i've also failed at suicide once and this makes me feel like a failure but when i'm doing some sports for example, i forgot everything, even the team mates, and everything is just perfect. i'm not that good either but i just get these moments where i'm fine despite everything.

you can be happy too. find something you love and stand through the rest of the it all. i'm not saying everything will be alright, cuz i can't promise that, but i know that it can be better. by simply reaching out here, you'r a step closer.

3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I didn't know what to say to this because I don't know how to talk somebody down when they've completely run out of hope... I guess all I can say is that I'm 10 years older than you and I don't have any accomplishments either. So you have at least 10 more years before you're as much of a loser as I am. If you're still here and you read this, my advice is to give yourself more time. 23 is so young. I could have accomplished a lot between then and now, if only I had an idea of what to do with myself. So you quit a job at Walmart. So what? You can find something better than that. Nobody is going to hold that against you.

Like scarlett said, I can't promise that everything will be okay. It rarely is. But you deserve to at least give yourself a chance.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

hang in there buddy. i feel the same.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    I ll start by saying i m in my 40 s and yes i m trying to get back into the work force as i used to work 7 days a week.Yet my stupid anxiety stops me from doing alot so i get where your coming from.I have found though finding right help im starting to learn how to rebuild my inner strength yet im looking at coarses that will help me get work so i m not around so many others.There are options to help get stronger and please keep posting here as there is support and good advice.Please take care

6. Kent

Kent Member

Life does not end in the absence of a walmart or without a computer. I am also 23 and I also do not work now. However, we must try to do something.
    What is your relationship with your parents?

7. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

i said that but i am still here on sf..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.