going to die tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

No one cares about me and there's no hope. They even deleted my last thread I made.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

get me out, though I didn't delete your last post, it was deleted due to content violating forum (and legal) rules. There are a lot of good people here who would be happy to talk about what is going on, if you'd like. Feel free to PM or come in to chat if you'd like - I am happy to listen.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun i care about you but you cannot threaten to harm others ok just against rules Please hun keep posting and reaching out for support You do matter hun and there is hope

4. kangaroo2

kangaroo2 Active Member

Please send me a PM if you'd like to talk. We don't know each other and I'm not even a frequent visitor here but I am still willing to listen.

5. get me out

get me out Active Member

we are not allowed to make threats of hurting other people so i will write this as delicately as possible. i been on new medicine for 2 weeks and this happens with every medicine i try - i do good for the first week then again my symptoms come back, then doc raises the dose and it does nothing.

i am having horrible suicidal and homicidal thoughts :blue: i hate this world, i hate my life i hate everything i want either a meteor to come destroy the planet and kill us all or i want to just buy a pistol and shoot myself right here right now.

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

get me out, call someone. you need some help. call the ER or something. i know you might not want to at the moment and that life hurts... but trust me, you need help through this

7. anonymoushelp

anonymoushelp New Member

Listen! There are a lot of people that can help you overcome what your going through! Please contact me in anyway and ill be obliged to try and help you in every way i can! :)

8. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Life is painful, but pain only comes from the joy you had. You can't be upset about loosing a baloon flying off, if it was never there. You took the time to write this, so take the time to do one more thing. Call 911, call a hotline, do one thing you LOVE before you do anything more. If you feel happy doing that one thing, do another. Cry/yell/lay in bed/ but don't let the world loose a soul that can bring joy to it.. Don't let the small community that can relate to you loose another innocent life, please?

9. emily83

hey get me out.

i noticed you not responded since i was last on here

everything okay?

10. get me out

get me out Active Member

the moderators are telling me that tey dont want to hear me complain, and i thought this was a site for support but i guess its not. im leaving.

11. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

It is a pro-life peer to peer support site for people in crisis.

Pro life means just that, encouraging people to find a way forward to live for themselves. Offering information and potential avenues not always checked or tried.

We're all peers with different levels of understanding. If advised, professional help should be tried.

If you have been advised that you have broken rules of the site, perhaps read through them to see where you may have crossed a line? And note that if anything is considered illegal - (homicide would be, if my limited knowledge on that is to be believed) - it has the legal consequences too.

You can create a private diary - so only you and forum mods/admins can see it, if you wish to get things down. But the safety of members and mods alike is ideal not to be compromised.

12. emily83

please don't leave. it's clear that you need support at the moment, and if you left here now, well... who knows where you would go.

13. pickwithaustin

I know what the moderators said and that is not what was said. What has been said is that you cannot talk about actual methods and you can't threaten to harm other people, etc. This IS a pro life site and it is for SUPPORT. The word support, in that of itself, means HELPING. We are not here to help you get worse, we are here to try to make you feel better. Please share how you are feeling here, but understand that the site is designed to support everyone and some things can be considered hurtful to others, triggering, etc. Talk about your feelings and the root causes that have brought you to feel that way and avoid the things that are harmful to yourself and others. You will find that there are a lot of SUPPORTIVE people here (supportive as in the context of helping).

14. get me out

get me out Active Member

sorry for all the threats u guys, i was in a very dark place when i posted earlier. though im not back to 100% i am doing better. *hugs* to all, thanks for supporting me in my time of need

15. pickwithaustin

Not to worry. It's usually not possible to change what has come and gone, but you can always change and mold the future. Stick around and work on that, you're among friends here.

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Glad you're feeling a little better! *hugs*

17. emily83

what happened to make you feel better?

that's great you are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.