going to die tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to die. Soon I just wish it would come now I am. So tired of hiding my true feelings and having peolle think I am fine. I have given all I can to people and my ex wife who ruined me . My heart is dead I am sorry to my family I love you all , I can't go on, trueky I am sorry I want to see my mum again x

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Please know that we are here to listen and support you as much as we can... We believe you are serious about it... I am around tonight to check the forums often and will keep my eye out for any new posts to this thread... Stay safe out there. :hug:

you aren't useless. everyone has some worth. It sounds like you've really been through the ringer with your ex and it hurts like hell and you don't know what else to do. But we're all here and listening. Don't know you, but know how it feels to just want to make it stop. You say you don't know how to cope anymore...try 30 seconds at a time. I'm new here and it probably sounds pat, but you get through seconds at a time until they turn into minutes. You lean on the people here. You don't quit. You get through and don't quit so that the people out there that have left you hurting this much don't win.
I'm sorry it's this bad and wish I could help.

a lot of the people here are in so much pain
you just want it to stop
you don't know how to cope
you don't know what to do
all you want is to stop the pain

at such times
all you need to do to cope
is do nothing
you still feel the pain, etc
but if you do nothing
you'll survive

it's as easy as that