Going to go now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Good-bye...

I am no good to anyone here.. i cant help anyone..

Ace has left and soon everyone else that i care about will leave me.. i cant take that anymore... I just cant..

So why say good-bye

well see, Ampacity, carolyn, robin, expressive child, antasia, kanai , and others will know what happened , when you learn of my death.. please dont blame yourself??? it was me, my choice..

To those who think i want attention or anything else like wanting drama,( thanks for listening to those other people who came here and registered to just hurt me by pming you all things of my past , i know all about it , you wanted to hurt me)

WELL GUESS WHAT..

you cant hurt me anymore when im dead..

i came here for support which i get at times but when im really down and hurting really badly , no ones there..

no wonder anna did it... well im next...

sorry but white dove is gone

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

bye bye.
    I dont know why i say bye.
    We'll see ya tomorrow. :)

3. White Dove

HA HA HA

Think that way anymore..

i dont give A GOD DAMN..

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Please don't leave?

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please stay you are needed and loved here
    big hugs
    :hug:

6. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Please don't go white dove you told me to wait a few more days and I now think of you as a friend and value your opinion don't worry about what that idiot said about seeing you tommorrow becuase obviously you are hurting to like everbody hurts but if you and ace go I may aswell join you both. I want to go to but am waiting to ytie up lose ends but please don't go you've helped loads of people on here.

7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

You have quite honestly got to be one of the worst, if not the worst Site Buddy that I've ever seen on SF :mellow:

Your words are aimed to cause injury and hurt, and you don't seem to care one way or the other how they affect others.

I quite honestly don't believe that you deserve the title.

One such as you should learn to either think about the effect your words have on others...or learn not to talk at all...because if one doesn't have anything good to say...then you shouldn't say anything at all :mellow:

Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  8. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

What's more childish, to be honest, or trying to hide from the brutality of honesty?

9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

honesty always.

10. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I second what sakura said isn't a site buddy suppososed to be supportive or mabey a bit more diplomatic and yes blackness should grow up

11. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Being honest...and being brutal...are two completely different things, and one does not need to co-exist with the other, especially when the person being 'brutally honest' doesn't do it to help...but to inflict further pain and injury upon the one who is already suffering.

If you consider that type of behaviour 'right' or 'justifiable' in any sort of way...then this world truly is a cold and lonely place to continue to live in, and there truly would be no point in coming to a place like SF to seek help...because you would only be attacked for feeling the way that you do, and have hurtful words slung at you.

Now, I'm not saying that I understand the situation between these two...and I have no intention of finding out any more about it either...but a person's personality is always displayed in their actions...the line that actions speak much louder than words is a very true statement...and from what I've seen in this thread and a couple others, there have been a lot of hurtful and unnecessary words said...and they have an affect on others here, besides the ones involved...and that's where I choose to become an active participant...when those words said do nothing to help...no matter how honest you may consider them.

If they serve no other purpose but to help bring someone else down, and by doing so affect others who come here seeking the same kind of help as the person being brought down...then somewhere along the line, the point and purpose of the title Site Buddy got hopelessly lost for you, and it may be time to take a couple steps back, and re-examine the reason why you chose to become one in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  12. Shyfear

Shyfear Well-Known Member

White Dove,

I really hope you dont do this. I dont really know you but I've seen you around the site a lot and I really admire you for holding on for so long, even though you are in a lot of pain. People love you so much here, they dont want to lose you. You know what it's like to lose people, do you want to bring that pain to your friends? We are ALWAYS here to help you!

I hope you are alright, I love you :hug:

13. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I agree. That's just disgusting!

14. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I do not understand why you used my name in here nor do I gete what you mean by saying I will get what youve done. I do not know you nor your situation. All I knwo is what you've said here overe adn over again. Please don't assume I will know anything at all. I'm trying to better myself atm and to hear you say I will know what oyu have done angers me in a way you can't understand. And i will not blame myself for your death or anyones. you are ultimately responsible for your own actions so again don't try to emotionally blackmail ppl it doesn't work.

15. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Ultimatly Yes Its The Decision Of The Individual But Not Always Sometimes Mental Illness Can Make A Person Want To Take Their Own Life So It's Not Always The Persons Decision.

16. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

agreed amy lou but to place blame on others isn't cool at all and to try to guilt and emotionally blackmail is not cool either

17. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Well I guess not but I don't see how white dove was putting blame on you I just thought that it was a disagrement with blackness

18. White Dove

:hug:

Thanks Beret.

I am afraid to even post this.. afraid it will be wrong but i hope it is not wrong..?

19. White Dove

thanks hun :hug:

I hoped you did not go.. i have been sick , seem to be getting weaker.. cant really do to much anymore.. you can pm me if you need to..

20. White Dove

please dont be too harsh on blackness??

he/she is hurting also i am sure...

When you are hurting you say things that hurt others at least i know i do , not really meaning any hurt but when im hurting deeply i tend to lash out at others..

please dont be too harsh on he/she??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.