Going to go through with cutting

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I'm sorry guys. I'm really scared, the girl-of-my-dreams is suicidal and I'm really scared she hates me coz she's just opened the emails I sent her and went offline. I'm going to go through with it. 50 cuts. I told her not to leave me, I was so scared. I'm so scared.

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Don't hurt yourself :sadyes::sadyes::sadyes:

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

What it helps?

4. DrivEthermissIon

Thanks a lot guys, some ****er's deleted the rest! I am most definitely not going to cut myself now, she said she would never hate me, and I'm ****ing staying up the night to comfort her in case she returns though I've been awake 2 days, Jeez...

5. DrivEthermissIon

The only reason I was going to cut myself was because I Was scared she hated me, it was not to be mean, it was out of fear but that fear has been resolved. Thanks a lot to whoever destroyed the sequence of this thread.

6. DrivEthermissIon

Sorry didn't mean to be mean to the mods, it's my fault ^__^

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I see something same you as me. I had a internet friend whom I lost because I scared she leaves me like all others and she did. If she did not answered me same day on my email i was so scared, depressed and broken.

You can make thousands of cuts, dig your leg off or whatever but only what counts is that you learn trust that she is still there after those hours which you sleep.

8. DrivEthermissIon

It's okay I trust now due to the words of compassion, understanding and admiration she said. And I haven't made one cut for her ^__^ . And I never will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.