going to hell....again

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever_scarred

ever since i left DT ive been thinking about mom and how this all started...i went to DT hoping to find some people who understood all that had happened....but as time went on i became everyone punching bag believing all the shit i was being told. the more i believed it the sicker i became...its not all their fault i was at fault too...i wasnt strong enough to make it all stop i just took it believing i deserved every cruel word, ever slap in the face. All this has lead me here to a point where i dont wanna talk to anyone. I have nothing left to offer to help others or myself.

Altho i am only taking 2 classes this semester i am failing one and very close to failing the other. I am going down the same road to hell as i did at the other college i went to....this is my last chance to get it right but im far from right now. my mood is way past bad but what does it matter...i dunno what the point of being here is anymore. or being anywhere...ive just had enough

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
sorry you are feeling so beaten up hun. Ask for help okay get extra tutoring at your school You can do this hun quit talking yourself out of it okay Talk to councillors at your school get the help you need hun to succeed hugs

forever_scarred

its an online degree....from a college out of state....there isnt tutoring...im halfway thru classes and have done nothing with the failed class i never even started it.....

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
no one youcan get online to help you with the course you are doing then
I would find that hard myself doing acourse on line Is there nocontact person you can talk to hun

IV2010

I hope you find the strength to keep going Broken even though it's so difficult for you
you are much cared about here *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00