Going to kill myself soon.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlexDanish, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Nobody cares. None of my friends care anymore. I'm too messed up, too depressed, they're too tired of it. Not even my soul mate said anything. Not one word. Not even a hello....

No reason left to live. I'm so close and I want this so bad. I need to die. I serve no purpose, I'm not loved, I don't deserve to live...
  2. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Give me your phone number. Where do you live?
    Don't do this Alex. Tell me whats going on. You come here and say you're not loved you want help but you dont help us to help you. Please tell me whats going on Alex.
  3. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Of course people care about you alex. all of us here do and we dont want you to do anything silly... people here need you.. what about all the friends here that you have made? how hurt would they be to find out you died? i know i dont know ou very well personally, but i still care... so Hello.. Stay Strong and Take Care... im only a PM away like the rest on here.. :hug:

4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

alex , im certain really ppl u know do care hun , i dont even know u and i dont want the world to lose you :hug: please get in touch , come inro chat or pm one of us i'll listen if it will help,

add me if ud like to trouble.jo@hotmail.co.uk , remember ur not alone please hun
    please stay safe

Jo x
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

you have us here that care... if you want to talk add me to msn messenger too judyb2005@hotmail.com i will also listen and never judge you. please don't hurt yourself. You are important!
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Alex, don't end your life yet. You have to find purpose to your life then you will regain your will to survive. You say that you're not loved, but many people here love you. And you do deserve to live just like everyone else, otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place. Don't give up on hope. :hug:
  7. AlexDanish

I have reached out for answers from here but it was stupid because nobody has them... how could anyone? And I live in Canada so...

I haven't necessarily made any friends on here... Sure my real friends would be sad but they'd get over it soon enough, I'll just be that one high school friend that killed himself.

I'm really sorry guys. It's nice to get so much support... But really I just don't see the point in another day, and I don't care if that's a cliche. Fuck it, it's true.

For some people things just don't get better
  8. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Alex!! thats even better... i can help you... I live in canada!
    please let me help you!
  9. AlexDanish

tonights the night

i can feel it
  10. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Send me an MSN if u want. I don't have much to offer i also want to die, but i can talk.
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please dont go through with this Alex. I live in Canada too. :hug:
  12. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I have so enjoyed talking to you recently. you are one of the sweetest and most caring guys i have ever had the good fortune to speak with. I understand you are hurting, you can see it in everything you write, but please, dont give up.

If you cant do it for yourself right now, do it for her. I promise you, things are going to be okay. Im always here for you, anytime, night or day

13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You may not see your purpose but it's impossible to not have one. I love you just for being here and being you. And you do deserve life just like the rest of us here.
    It doesn't sound like you really want to die, you just want to feel loved. And some day you might see that you have always been loved, and you'll always be loved. There's love here at SF. We feel for you and love you.
    Try to feel that. :heart: :arms:
  14. AlexDanish

I learned last night you can cut across your wrist because the muscles in your wrist will tighten around the wound and stop the bleeding. Or maybe I was just too scared to go deep enough...

I know I can't leave her. I promised I wouldn't.

I'm sorry for worrying you all. I know I'm cared about her enough but I wish it was more so in real life... Or, at least I wish I could feel it more in real life.
  15. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

This is the right thing to do Alex. :smile: It makes me very happy to know you won't end all of this. (Wrist can't be cut cause of muscles??? huh?) :hug:
  16. AlexDanish

I want to, but I can't. I promised my soul mate.

And I dunno I cut across my wrist a few times and it was reasonably deep but now that I look at them the lines seemed to be reduced and it looks like my cuts barely scratched the surface. I dunno. I didn't bandage it or anything, so thats just what I think.
  17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Alex,
    I know we have never talked but I want you to know I respect you!! You have reached out and touched so many people!! I can see how much they care for you. I personally like to read your posts. For someone so young you are very wise. And you have helped so many that were in the same shape as you are feeling now. Please don't harm yourself anymore. Take Care!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.