Going to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marthijn1987, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marthijn1987

marthijn1987 Guest

Sooner or later I’m going to kill myself.

And finally I know how!

:smile: I’m so happy that we (human beings) have the possibility to kill our self!
    My head really hurts, and I’m so depressed!

Live is so extremely boring, bah I hate live! There so many people everywhere, there like insects.

I just don’t know what to do, I don’t see a future, well I know I can have one, but I don’t want it.

I just want to die, so I do not exist anymore, everyday is the same, I don’t understand why some people are happy? they are happy but I'm not! :sad:

No one would even know when I kill myself, no one would even care, this creation is so weird, people walk and talk, animals. Most of the people are slaves in the world but they don’t even know it! Stupid live, why do nothing all day long, I really can better kill myself, I really don’t care!

I’m getting older every second, and it takes years to make something from your live. :eeew: Stupid jet sett people, I hate them! they have everything, the world is so unfair! I have to study another 4 years, and than I have to find a job, no one wants me, they always hate me, people always hate me! they would be happy when I'm gone!

Before I can do what I want to do I’m 40 or 50, I really don’t want to wait that long. I’m not going to live for some one else I am just going to kill myself.

Think about it there 6 billion people around the World, people really wouldn’t care if I kill myself, there enough people, they do nothing else than fuck and make children: They don’t even know if the child wants to live on this stupid planet.

There is no where to go, people,there everywhere it’s very scary. I wanted to live somewhere where there are no people! But I can’t even move to another place, because you need money.

I’m trapped in this wicket house, in this stupid city, stupid country, stupid world!

You must be happy that you always have the possibility to kill yourself, for some people ther is no hope! Don't understand why there are no suicide pills? They make it so difficult for people who want to die.

I just hope that I’m going to die very very soon!

Live is terrible! :sad: :angel: :sad::
  2. space

space Member

Yeah live can be a hard thing. Where do you live? I mean in which country?
    You must have dreams and hopes! What are yours?

a friend from Germany
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Marthijn, people WOULD notice if you'd die, hun.
    What about your family? And friends?

Yes the jetset people seem to have everything, but only materialistic.. who says they get the love they want/need? You can buy tons of cars, in the end a car can't love you, a car can't give you proper friendship. If you know what I mean.

Please talk to us, Marthijn, drop in chat more often and talk to us.
    If you ever wanna talk, my MSN is in my profile.

Many hugs :arms:

Ester x
  4. Rest_In_Pain

Rest_In_Pain Guest

Hye..That's how I'm feeling each time every moment..A life without a purpose of existence. The whole intergalactic system hates the doomed entity, living among the hypocrites and God doesn't care a damn!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.