going to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

been going to a work out forum since 2006

and last night i had a dream soemone neg repped me and m yreputation was shattered...i have no idea why

well today i asked a question which someoen thought was stupid and he neg repped me and now i have the lowest rank possible

these things always happen to me and i cant take it anymore im gona run infront of traffic bye everytone
  2. rae_henny

rae_henny New Member

I'm in your shoes, sent. I wish every night at 11:11 to die. If tere is no one else out there, the people on this forum genuinely care and love you because they unerstand you clearer than you feel anyone else can.

Don't give up on the world yet.
  3. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I have to agree don't give up on the world yet, if you are feeling at the lowest rank things can only improve believe me. Also if someone thought what you said was stupid that is their problem so ignore as poeple can be so hurtful. Find something positive to focus on and hopefully this will help you find some inner peace within yourself.
    Take loads of care - Ali.
  4. brunswick

brunswick Active Member

ya, you're here and that's awesome enough
    there's more unconditional love here than in a packed church
    and i go to church, and there's not much u.l. there, i can tell you

nevermind, there're people here who really cares
    dunno anything about you
    in pain themselves
    and they care enough to be there for you
    thumbs up to everyone here
  5. David S~

David S~ Well-Known Member

These things happen to me constantly, and I mean every single chance there is an opportunity for this to happen, it happens. It makes me feel retarded' in a way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.