Going to see a counsellor!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Allo.., Dec 5, 2006.

1. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Im going to see a counsellor, im going to see a counsellor *little girly sing-song voice*

Well guys, mother found out thers a counsellor people from her work and their familes and stuff can see, she came into the bathroom the other day and said "Hey Ally, you asked to see a counsellor a little while ago didnt you.. Do you still want to see someone?" then told me about the pesron with her work.. i wasnt sure and said id keep it in mind.. then last weekend i had a bit of a bad night and i thought about it again... I asked some friends what they thoguht, if i should go.. and they want me to =) So i told her that i would and im going tomorrow at 4:30 =D =D =D

Hopefully this can help me.. im not so sure, and dont really know what to say.. hopefully she will start the conversation and i wont block up..

Well wish me luck guys =D

Ally _%
  2. left behind

left behind Guest

i wish you all the luck i can give :smile:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Go get em Ally, a step in the right direction hun :flowers:
  4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Well guys, went today.. It was really good =) And to top that off, i just found out a friend of mine who was really depressed has started seeing a phsycologist!!! YAY =D

We talked about everything.. and im going again in a fortnight coz i have camp next week.. thanks for your support =) Hope this works out =)

Take care, Ally _%

P.S. If im not on next week its coz im on Camp!
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Really glad it went well and hope you keep it up.

Have fun at camp.
  6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Well done!!!!!