going to shoot myself soon

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

The end is near for me. I have zero hope. Not only for myself but for the future of this planet. I don't know what is true or false about whats going on in the world, or my spiritual beliefs. One things obvious though, we are heading for a horrible future, it may be like 1984/ brave new world. People will be slaves and cattle. There will be no divine intervention to help us, the only intervention is by the demons/djini/interdimentionals. There is no point in waiting. I can't be fixed. If the whole world evolved to a higher point in 2012. I still wouldn't be up to the level of other people. I would still be a failure. I'll never be happy on this world. It all just seems so lame to me. What is life? We eat crap, kill things, we sleep around, go about our daily lives in and out the same fucking thing over and over. People fight, people die, people go in circles over who is right and wrong. People drive around, people buy people consume. People live in and out of the same places for long periods of time. I hate this fucking shit hole town I live in. Gah! such a lame life, with no meaning.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Dude 2012 is gonna be fun. There are so many possibilities. If the earth is asecnding or whatever, we WILL do it together. No one will get left behind. If not, then it will be fun times: anarchy, destruction, watch the world fall apart before our eyes. Beautiful! I'm glad I saw 2012 in the post. That is always something worth sticking around for! It's not that far away. Dec. 21st. We can eat popcorn on a hill somewhere and watch the sky turn colors, or whatever funny stuff might happen that day.

But... I know exactly how you feel. I go from having no hope and withdrawing, to going out and trying to participate in this silly world and just saying fuck it - have sex with as many girls as possible, eat lots of fast food. But eventually I go back to withdrawal. It's tough to find a good medium. Participation without attatchment. Attatchment to this old world that is falling apart. Things will change I think when we are ready :)

pm me if you want to talk.

:hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't see that type of future in our lifetime Darken. Imagine the things people born in the early parts of the 1900's have seen develop and survived through. We are an adaptive people and as things change and develop, so do we. There is no way you can know what lies ahead in our futures so please don't base life altering decisions on speculations.

4. painsource

painsource Well-Known Member

Though nothing as horrific as the invention of reality shows:laugh:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:laugh: this is true.

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I'm up for that! :laugh:

Darken, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk :hug:

Mel xxx

7. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

1984/Brave New World is a dystopian nightmare. They are both extraordinary novels and certainly taught me a lot. They represent a possibility. Another possiblity includes a future aquarian-esque evolution of global consciosness heralding a new age of joy. Both possibilities are extremes on the same spectrum, and whilst Orwell/Huxleys vision is more probable, it's not a foregone conclusion.
    Don't throw in the towel man - that's what the system wants. As Leonard Cohen sang 'Why don't you come on back to the war? That's right, get in it... it's just beginning'

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I've seen you around and I get the sense that you have a high spiritual awareness. Life may seem lame now but you have the ability to change that life into something that has meaning and purpose. Ending your life will end any chance of making changes to your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.