Going to the doctors today...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anonymous51, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Really really nervous. Im tryin to tell myself that im just going to go but it feels so stupid, like im just lying to myself to carry on. But i cant carry on like this anymore, im so close to losing my job because im a complete fuck up at the moment. If this doesnt work out then im fucked for life, no other options.

That c*nt of man that is my manager cant wait to get rid of me, he despises me and every other young employee that he has to hire, the only reason im still in this job is because the village so small theres noone else.

I just want something that will fix my head. Dont care if it melts my brain and turns me into a drone, at least i wont be picked on anymore and its all im worth anyway.

These people better give me an appointment today or im fucked...
  2. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Ok so i chickened out today, but i got my mum to book an appointment for me tommorow. Itll probably be easier going with someone anyway
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi anonymous, glad you are taking steps to better your situation. I know for a fact how life is in small places and how you either fit in or are out altogether. Poor mentality of small places which cant be helped. Narrow minded are everywhere, just felt more in villages.

Have you thought beside getting help for yourself, about moving elswhere?
    Go back to school perhaps so you can 'run' away from that place in a more open area where possibilities are greater? Or look for a job in near by cities.... look in newspapers, words to mouth, employment offices etc....
    all is worth trying to make your life a better place.

good luck hun

granny x
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Reub, maybe going with someone isn't such a bad idea, if you're getting wound up about going chances are you won't say everything you need to. :hug:
    Maybe making a list/note of everything before you go just so that when you get there you don't clam up. If all else fails you could give the doc the list/note, at least they'd know what was wrong :hug:

As to arsehole manager :gun: I'm a gonna pop his :moon:
  5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

got a feeling you aint alone with that in mind hun
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Reubyyyy. :eek:hmy: The doctors appointment will be totally fine, dude. :hug: Here if ya wanna talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.