Going tonight...hopefully

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mightbehere, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Alright I have the stuff I need. I just hope this works, please don't try and talk me out of it or feel bad for me. I don't want to sound like one of those people but I really have had some horrible times and If I'm having such trouble functioning now imagine when I'm older. I've been through 10 years of this crap!!! it just goes on and on.

2. challis

challis New Member

okay good luck with your demise them,wishing you go to a better place. the universe is big enough to accomodate one more lost soul,amongst a sea of angst here on earth.if only you could send a post from the other side ...!!!just dont be attached to your possesions,friends and family,becouse it will mentally keep you from a clean exit. hope i,m not being too morbid,i,m new to this site !!!

3. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Dont do this.

4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey MBT,

Please don't give up. I, naturally, don't have any answers, but I do know that I'm only twenty-five. Every day is a chance to learn something new. Remember how frustrated you got when you were a child and your parents wouldn't give you something sweet? And now, that doesn't bother you as much? Please reconsider, mate.

You're well liked here, smart, and cool person. You are just neat, and I don't want to see you hurt.

Please talk with somebody or PM me. :)

James.

5. Mightbehere

I JUST WANT ALL THE PAIN TO END FFS! :sad:

6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Can you talk with a doctor for some prescription medicine? Or, and I know this isn't healthy, try some alcohol? A cocktail may be a depressant but it's not a suicidal depressant. And they've helped me through some tough times.

So has sugar. And taking a walk.

:(

:hug:

j.

7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

mightbehere....please do NOT go. . . hun. . . don't do it.
    we all love and care for you. . . . we are real people. . .just b/c we are on a forum. . does not mean we are not your real friends
    we are

lean on us. get thru this. we are here for you. we will NOT give up on you.
    pm me, pm anyone.
    post. start a thread. reach out.
    do not go. i am sending you too many hugs so you wont' be able to go cuz you'll be over-hugged(((note. i am serious. all jokes. long cast aside))):console::hug::grouphug::arms:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mightbehere :eek:hmy:

Please don't... I hope you're still with us :sad:

Why today? whats brought this on? :sad: :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mightbehere,
    Please don't go!! You have already touched some lives here at the forum and I think if you give it time that you will realise there are flesh and blood people wjo are reaching out to you.. I live two lives. The one here at the forum where I try and be strong and supportive for others...And in real life I am in a darkplace with suicidal thoughts on a dailey basis amongst all my other phsyc problems..That is why I spend so much time here trying to be of help to others. I much prefer the way I feel when I am here..

10. Mightbehere

I'm still here. My anxiety's died down a fair bit and talking to James and a few others about my problems I can see ways that I can fix them. So yeah I'll see how things are this year at least. I wouldn't want to die when my relatives are so close by as well because I'd never want to hurt them. Also I do care about you guys on this site too. Your words do mean something. sometimes I'm a bit incompetent but I'm getting much better.

11. Mightbehere

I still have a lot of male issues to work though or most of them I'll just have to live with though.

12. Mightbehere

Can someone move this to the crisis section please. And my anxietys back. Mega! argh it would be alright just being depressed if it wasn't for the anxiety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.