Going tonight...I hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zodi, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

The last thing that was keeping me holding on is now gone.

Yeah, its a guy..well, my soulmate. I opened up to him and trusted him for a year and half. We will not get married and won't be a couple. Of course we had sex and he told me he loved me. It is not like we just met either. We have known each other for years.

It hurts so bad. I spent all night last night crying.

I even took the eHarmony test and there were no matches. I am destined to be alone and I am not going to live like that.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Zodi, don't do it. Is there someone, a friend, you can stay with tonight? If the urges are really strong, too strong, go somewhere safe, like the hospital.

You won't always feel this bad, although it really hurts right now. This will pass. I promise,

Catherine

3. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I have no one..no friends or anything.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Zodi, you have options here. You don't have to do it. If you don't have friends to turn to, or family that you trust, then get in a taxi and go to the hospital. They can't turn you away if you don't have insurance or anything. They will keep you safe until you are ready to turn this around. It's scary, I should know as I went to the psych unit myself 2 weeks ago, but they are there to help you.

You can post here, of course, and hang out in chat. But there may come a moment in the middle of the night when it seems too much, and suicide appears to be your only solution.

I just want to remind you that you have other options. Find somewhere or someone safe. Hang on,

Catherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.