Going Too Deep Accidents? *triggering*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by UnknownGirl, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownGirl

UnknownGirl Member

I had this one time where I was in my room and I was so filled with adrenaline from this argument I had that I ran to my bathroom afterwards, grabbed my razor, and slashed. I didn't care about how deep I was going, which was actually pretty darn deep. I didn't see any blood at first <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Details> I quickly grabbed a shirt and wrapped my wrist up. I waited for the bloodflow to slow and then I made the mistake of running my wrist underwater which made the blood run even more. I was then having a panic attack so I took anxiety medicine which made me tired and my vision was blurry with tears and my step-dad walked in and asked if he could go in my bathroom to fix the sink and I told him it was occupied and he left but I stumbled after him to take me to the hospital but then I decided that was a bad idea so I went to my room quietly without him noticing I ever followed him and I heavily bandaged it and covered up in a hoody. The worst part? It was my best friends birthday next door and on the way there I couldn't see good so I fell on the road and my cuts opened so I ran while they all laughed to go mend to my bleeding wrist. Then, I had to smile and act as if it never happened, like always. Bleh.

Anyways... any awkward or scary experiences with this for you? Was it in public? Did anybody know??

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Re: Going Too Deep Accidents?

I always go quite deep Unknowngirl but the way it is with me is the deeper the better

tc Unknowngirl & welcome to SF

:freehug:

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Oh & nobody ever knows as I only cut my torso which is easily covered whereas I don't cut my arms as they are on view

4. UnknownGirl

UnknownGirl Member

For me the wrist is where the scars fade the most, and overtime I've gotten quite the collection of bracelets and oversized sweaters. I also have a pile of different foundations to cover up with if all else fails (Although, I have gotten a few nasty infections from putting makeup on my cuts)

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Before using makeup Unknowngirl use an antiseptic cream, wait for it to take effect the apply makeup - if you get an infection it could turn gangrenous which would lead to amputation above the wrist leavin a stump for a hand

:freehug:

6. UnknownGirl

UnknownGirl Member

I'm going to die soon anyways, so it wouldn't matter. Plus, I don't have any antiseptic cream and how awkward would it be asking my mom for antiseptic cream and when she replies asking why I'd just be like, "Oh yeah, it's because I'm cutting again and I'm covering up with make-up which is inevitably going to end up with infection and me getting my wrist chopped off, so I'd much appreciate it if you let me get some antiseptic cream." Haha, I can just imagine her face if I said that.

7. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

It would matter when you have to have surgery on your hand or arm, and have to go through months of physical therapy, and eventually either lose the hand or arm anyway or end up with severe damage in that and or arm. I mean, I don't know what I'm talking about. I only almost lost my hand. But you know. The nerve damage is still there to this day.

8. UnknownGirl

UnknownGirl Member

It wouldn't because in about two months I'm going to be six feet under anyways. I'm not going to have to deal with the physical therapy. I wont be here. If anything happened I'd just go into surgery, it would suck but I don't care if it hurts when they amputate me. I kind of deserve the pain for being such a shitty person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.