Going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. For which ever you chose, whether that be death or life. I cannot pretend to care which you chose, I am sorry for that, for I truely do not - however, I am sincere when I say good luck. I myself, have failed suicide a few times and if that be your choice, I hope it goes better for you than it did for me.

jane doe

what´s going on hun, why you can´t take it anymmore? hun remember that you can always stand up after you fall if you still alive;)take care

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Crawling - please be a little more supportive of Sarah. :)

And it can get better - just you are prevented from thinking that it will, from depression.

How can I be supportive if I myself share the same feeling as she does? I do think death is not the sollution but I am not going to curb myself as that would be pointless, wouldnt it?

S

Sycotic_Sarah

How can I be supportive if I myself share the same feeling as she does? I do think death is not the sollution but I am not going to curb myself as that would be pointless, wouldnt it?
I dont know why you post if you dont care, but I also do wish others were more honest.

Crawling - please be a little more supportive of Sarah. :)

And it can get better - just you are prevented from thinking that it will, from depression.
No, this time, its gone too far.

yes, but is it worth it?

They always say it'll get better, but it never really does.
True.

what´s going on hun, why you can´t take it anymmore? hun remember that you can always stand up after you fall if you still alive;)take care
I cant take breathing, I cant take the voices, I cant take the feelings, the anger, the hurt, the agony I live in day in and day out just because I live. It ends now.
Good luck. For which ever you chose, whether that be death or life. I cannot pretend to care which you chose, I am sorry for that, for I truely do not - however, I am sincere when I say good luck. I myself, have failed suicide a few times and if that be your choice, I hope it goes better for you than it did for me.
At least someone is sincere and honest.

Please be more like crawlingeye, be honest, you do not care, therefore you may say goodbye, and wish me luck, I will be needing it.:mellow:

Viper

I agree with crawling. I always think the same way actually. For people who post on this forum and pretend to care....why? People don't need bullshit, they need authentic support. I have seen both here on this forum. Just say what you really feel. Thats not to say that it doesn't make me sad to hear people talk about how they don't want to live anymore. It's sad that you want to depart sycotic. Personally, I love the name Sarah and there should be more!:biggrin: I don't really know you Sarah, and I probably will never meet you, but I still have unconditional feelings for everybody. Can you tell us what happened that went to far?

S

Sycotic_Sarah

I hope you are ok.
Interesting..:huh:

I agree with crawling. I always think the same way actually. For people who post on this forum and pretend to care....why? People don't need bullshit, they need authentic support. I have seen both here on this forum. Just say what you really feel. Thats not to say that it doesn't make me sad to hear people talk about how they don't want to live anymore. It's sad that you want to depart sycotic. Personally, I love the name Sarah and there should be more!:biggrin: I don't really know you Sarah, and I probably will never meet you, but I still have unconditional feelings for everybody. Can you tell us what happened that went to far?
No, not neccersarily. I can't. Just the fact of being here, breathing, living is enough. I cannot win in life, I will at some point soon, loose the ones I love. I don't want that to happen, I couldn't possibly handle that, at all. It'd destroy me. I would prefer it if I died first, then I wouldn't feel the increasing agony and pain I live in. If I lost the ones I love, I shall suicide the second after I would have found out. I cannot handle that amount of torture, pain, suffering.. knowing I will NEVER see them again, never feel them, never to say 'I love you' and hear them say it back..:cry: I don't want that to happen. I don't. I would even miss my 'father' who has abused me in so many sick ways, I would miss my sister who beats me, who tortures me and makes my mums live a life of hell, I would miss most of all my mum and Boyfriend. I could never live with that. Never.

This is just one reason inwhich I want to die. Sure, we all deal with death at some point, but never before have I ever, EVER, felt this.. scared, this fearful for it.:sad:

I'd be here for days explaining the reasons inwhich I want to take my life. If you truly want to know, say, and i'll bore you with my 'story'.

Sorry this is so long, but I need to get some of this out, just.. some.. :sad:

at least you seem like you want to live. this forum is for (despite my recent bitching) support, and we'll try anything to stop you harming yourself

fading_dreams

Interesting..:huh:

I would even miss my 'father' who has abused me in so many sick ways, I would miss my sister who beats me, who tortures me and makes my mums live a life of hell, I would miss most of all my mum and Boyfriend. I could never live with that. Never.

if you think about it though, they're probably gonna miss you in the same way that you would miss them. You might think about the way that they're going to feel if you kill yourself. They'll feel the way that you imagined yourself feeling when they die. You could save them those feelings.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

So what, my suffering is just, acceptable?

No ta..

Id rather die than live this life another day. :cry;

S

Sycotic_Sarah

For damn sake, :cry:

This shift key IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINE FINE FINE FINE

LADEDADA!

IM DEAD LADEDADA, I DONT CARE, LALALALALALALAAA

S

Sycotic_Sarah

And No, Not Because This Stupid Shift Key Wont Work, But Because Im Sick Of This, So Sick, So Fucking Sick, Why Wont Anyone Considerate Mysuffering And Considerate What They May Feel, I Feel It Already!

LoD

Sarah,

Tell me your story, I want to know. I want to hear every bit of it. I'm not much of a talker, though, but I'll listen.

I'll try to kill the pain, for as much as spoken words can. I'll do my best for you, if you share your thought with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00