Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cath, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Sorry going this time.
    Going to get drunk later and find something high to jump off.
    Can't trust anything anymore.
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Please dont Cast you would be so sadly missed, what if it didnt work you could be left physically disabled and so on.
    Come here to SF and taslk to your friends let us try and offer you some support im sure your hurting really badly just now you need to let people try and help
    TC hun dont do it:sad:
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

please, please, please don't cast..
    stop and think about things,
    i know you've probably done that a million times but please don't throw it all away.

Talk to us, like Dawn said, lets try and get through this together.
  4. see

see Well-Known Member

Please cast hang on I know its hurting and crazy but hang on talk to us please :sad:
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

omg please dont jump!
  6. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Sorry but I have to do this.
    Nothing to stay alive for.
    If I don't die and end up disabled it's only what I deserve.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

castyles you don't have to do anything. You have the choice of what you will do. Choose to stay rather than go. You do not deserve to have the pain and suffering that a failed attempt would have, nor do you deserve death. You deserve life and the chance to fight for a better life. If you give up, you may never realize the good life that may possibly lie ahead for you in the future. Even if it does not seem possible at this time, the possibility does exist. We as your friends, are asking you to stay here at SF and talk with us. Please stay safe. :hug:
  8. Please don't hun, it's not worth it and you would be missed terribly Cath! You've helped me numerous times and I don't know where I would be if you hadn't been here to help me out. I hope that things get better for you love, and you know I'm here any time you need to talk :hug: Take care and please stay safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.