going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey.

We never really think about it, but we are always making an unconcious decision to not kill ourselves. Sometimes this decision is concious, but we are all still here. At a certain point in our lives, we realize that we can do more damage to ourselves than anyone else ever could. We realize that the biggest threat is not our surroundings but ourselves. And those of us who realize this are those of us who are making a concious decision to stay. And then once you get past this realization, you begin to think What the fuck is the point of this? Why do I do this to myself? Those of us who ask these types of questions are usually those of us who end up dead. I hope to be one of them. I will make a thread in the news and announcements section for anyone who does not see this.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hun I saw the thread in news and announcements. If you are leaving to help heal yourself that is one thing. But harming or killing yourself is another. You know that you are a good person and that you are loved by many here. I dont know what is making you feel so much pain but please share it with me or others here. I want to help you if I can hun. I want the chance to know my friend better.

Casey.

Carla you have been nothing but kind to me, and I appreciate that so much, however this is a decision that has been thought well through. I'm sorry, carla, I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00