Going

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mystic, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Nobody's interested
    Nobody cares
    Nobody's bothered

Just as well go.

Goodbye.

:blub:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

why whats going on post okay so we know what is happening sorry you feel so isolated that noone cares not true i am listening please keep posting let us know why you are so down sometimes just being heard helps please don't leave

3. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I see no reason not to. People say they want to be my friend, and then leave me. People talk to me, then suddenly stop. I stop posting and no one notices I've gone.

My life would a lot simpler if people just told me to go away and not come here any more.

4. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

i care. i am having a hard time typing on my cell phone and i am sorry this is a short useless message with no formatting but i care. i know this isn't the first time you've felt this or written this and i am sorry i haven't spoken up and now it is just a cell-phone letter but i didn't want to miss you- please don't go yet, don't let your voice get drowned out!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression telling you these things people get so involved in theri own sadness sometimes they don't see others around them i am one of those as well i tend to disappear then come back i hope you don't disappear it is an awlful place to be alone so much pain there.

6. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I noticed you had gone, i thought you had done something silly after your last post, there was nothing i could do. It was sad, i'm glad you have come back. People do notice you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do notice, and care. :hug: Here if you feel like talking.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mystic, I notice you when you are on line.. I'm alot older than you and some people just don't want to talk to an old fart like me..Anytime your down you can PM me and I will get back to you..I'm usually only on line in the mornings..Please don't leave.. I'm sure there are others here who thought you had alot of friends...You can consider me one..

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel alone..don't leave...
    I sometimes notice when people are missing but think that they maybe have improved and don't need us anymore...it's hard to know whether to ask them how they're doing or leave them in peace..
    we are all in some form of depression here so don't take it personally.....

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

People do care about you Mystic, but you have to remember that nearly everyone who comes here has their own set of problems and issues that they need to deal with. I try to help out as much as I can, but it can be really emotionally draining at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.