Gone In 60 Seconds

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistysautumn, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

I'm going away in 15 days, a little more or less, doesn't matter. And surprisingly, I feel happy and very peaceful. Like I'm flying, like I'm fully breathing now that it's over. I'm very excited about it and can't wait for that to happen. Someone will think I'm mad (well, maybe I am), but I just feel harmony around myself now that the final days are passing. Is it just me or is someone else feeling this way?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, it's a strange feeling; to feel happy when you're so close to death. But just understand that it's your mental condition distorting reality. Leaving is easier than staying, doing bad is always easier than doing something good. Do you have people close by who you can talk too? Do you go to therapy? I don't think you can defeat suicide on your own you need outside help to stay safe, so please tell someone around you how you feel. I've been where you are before and remaining silent is the worse thing you can do, deep down you'll want help but you need to get it!!! People won't see how you feel deep inside.

Hope you stay safe and get some help :hug:

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

that is known as the state of uphoria. sadly enough, thats the feeling alot of ppl that have accepted their plan for death.
    i wish you would reconcider your plans.
  4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

If life has taught me one thing it is "not to expect anything." Whenever I feel euphoric about things, my red flags go up because usually its a signal that I'm about to be let down. And it's never failed. I don't think death would be any different. I hope you really think about this.
  5. mistysautumn

Of course I talked to them and they support me. I'm finally free. And you can't tell what's death like because you haven't experienced it. I'm not going because I want to die, I'm just going because I believe there's a prettier place with better beings than Earth -> it's just so horribly ugly. :)
  6. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

Well, it sounds like you've made up your mind and there's nothing we can say to change it. So in 15 days, let us know if you ever make it to this pretty place. My guess is we'll never hear from you again, but do what you're gonna do--it's your life and if the people you've talked to actually "support" you, then I guess you do have a hell of a problem to begin with.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You want peace you want your pain to go away and your saddness this can be done now with therapy and medication depression is treatable. Death is not treatable. It is permanent no more chances of anything once you are dead andgone
    I hope you are not leaving anyone behind because you will have condemned them to endless pain and guilt Why not call crisis or your doctor and get the help you need and deserve to start making the changes you want. Start living the life you deserve call now reach out and get help because right now your brain is so screwed up you cannot think clearly. time to get help now well you can still can.
  8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've learned I can leave my problems without dying.

I do this by identifying what is getting to me, making a decision about what I'm going to do for myself, and then tell others what my boundaries are. If they don't like it.....well.... all I can say to them is "tough tittie!"

Please hang around and spend time with us here. The world at large does not understand but we do.
  9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

hope you find what you're looking for.
  10. mistysautumn

LOL. Did you even read my post? There's no pain, just exhaustion of being a living being. Thing only thing I'm enjoying is waiting to be dead. Doctor? I don't need help. And you are all in denial if you think some hypocrit who doesn't even know you can help you. I don't care about my family nor anyone else. They don't know me and I don't seem to have any feelings for anyone, so I'm fine with leaving. I won't turn around. And my mind is perfectly okay, I've been thinking like this for years. :) Don't know why you care.
  11. mistysautumn

Finally someone reasonable here. I like your post. But no, I don't have any problems. I'm ok. :)
  12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

13. Mustafa

Mustafa Active Member

Let me tell you one thing. It's your life and you are free to do whatever you want. I was the same, was telling my friends good bye and that if one thing happens on that date I will kill myself. They just laughed and nobody supported me.

So, the thing happened and I got to hospital in a critical condition. Stayed in ICU for like 2 weeks and regret doing it almost everyday.

The good thing about suicide is if you will be able to kill yourself. My attempt would have been successful in probably 99%. But just thing for a moment if you injure yourself very badly and make things even worse than they are and then will regret it.
  14. mistysautumn

LOL. They didn't actually die, did they? If they were, they woldn't be showing off like that. I can't believe people really believe them.

I never said I know what's on "the other side".
  15. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You did say; I'm just going because I believe there's a prettier place with better beings than Earth, correct?

Sounds like you at least have some idea. What if you are wrong.

And dont be so quick to judge those who had NEAR death experiences. They got closer to it, than any of us have.

ya never know.

Awfully big gamble you are taking there. Now sure I like those odds!

Besides not all on this Earth is ugly.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  16. mistysautumn

Well, I don't know, but I hope so. If not, I'll kill myself every time. It would be really cruel if we had to live all the time, even through reincarnations. Yes, there is beauty in this world, but too little to cover the evil.
  17. Mustafa

Mustafa Active Member

And what if it will be much worse over there and you will not have freedom to do whatever you want, the one that you have now.
  18. mistysautumn

If that's true, I will kill myself every time or suffer for eternity. That would happen in the end, even if this life was perfect. I don't really care what happens in the future or in "after life", all I know is now ...
  19. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Even though life can really suck a lot of the time, I have found success in staying here by doing stuff that is worth my time. It doesn't matter what others think of what I do, it's the process of doing it that matters to me.

I like to do simple stuff. My knee pain has knocked me out of a lot that I used to do so I looked around to find stuff to do that keeps me going. Joining this forum is one of them.

I look forward to seeing your posts here.
  20. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Good point Charge....

I keep myself busy all the time. Not only helps with the alcoholism but also the suicidal thoughts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.