Gone in a few days..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ShalenaM, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Everyone here is trying to help others, and I have made the same effort when I wasn't feeling the way they were..it is so easy to give someone else confort when you are in a better mood..I am guilty of it..Well let me stop now..and spill...

I hate the person I am and I highly doubt that I will live for another week...My bestfriend was my sister..but she hasn't been talking to me for this whole week and she's acting like she doesn't like me..She doesn't like it when I talk about my aches and pains..She has issues but she doesn't like to share them like me..So I have no one..I wish I was someone else..why did I have to be stuck in this body and be this person?

Life is a trip..It had the grossest bugs, the most extaordinary people, terrible circumstances..What is this life anyway? Do we know truly if there's anything else out there like extraterrestrial stuff..?

Those things run through my mind...But you know what..I'm not at home right now..I'm at my dads house..but when I go back to my grandparents I'm going to commit suicide because I won't have anyone to talk to..I can't write here anymore..My grandma won't let me..and she used the computer 24/7..

I don't like her anyways..She;s not my real grandmother..she's one of the extraordinary persona;ities I was talking back...This is my life and I can do what I want..I've enough advice..Everyone thank you for TRYING. ...

You can't do anything about me though, we've never met..and Im a teenager..i don't listen anyways..about my twinflame..yeah, I'm ready to give up..its through..I can't wait..this life is too much for me..i hate myself and my life..He told me to love myself, loving myself won;t make him feel the same...so what the use..i've tried loving myself..it didn't work,,,

You can't tell me nothing....WoW! This life has been ridiculous and I don't want to be around to see it get anymore ridiculous..White dove hasn't been on here lately so that makes me so sad and depressed..life isn't fair..Thats why I won't be in it for long..whether I kill myself or someone else kills me..I know for sure I'm going to die soon..

You see, I'm one of those people..One of those people who have dreams that come true..one of those people who have premonitions..It runs in the family...

I know that Jesus died on the cross for me...but I wonder if I killed myself if God would send me to hell because I believe I have a serious mental issue that I can't get help for..not even from a therapist..

Yall are telling me what a therapist would tell me..but I would just fall back on my on twisted beliefs...So there's no use of telling me anything..The reason I posted this is because I wanted to let it out.. this is on my mind and I will die soon.. trust..trust.

-Love ShalenaRenee-
  2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Shalena, I am sorry that your sister is still not talking to you. But did you try talking to her and let her see your willingness to change? Maybe she care for you but feel despair that she couldn't do anything to help you? Try talking to her and make her see you are willing to try and you must prove it. I always wish I can be there and talk to everyone here face to face instead of writing PMs or replying to threads. You are a teen and you definitely have a lot to go through. If I am ever a teen again, I will be doing many things to have a better tomorrow. Tell me something, do you have dreams? Ambitions? Work on it and focus on them and let it be a driving force to you. I know its not easy as it sounds but its definitely worth trying, don't give up! :hug:
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hi, if you manage to get online again and read this could you let us know if you are ok or at least managing? Would hate to hear anything happened to a member and a prospective friend, let us know if you can :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Wondering how you are ShalenaM. Please let us know if you can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.